“A gem cannot be perfected without friction, nor a man without trials”
Steven Kapellos is a Clinical Exercise Physiologist at One Playground, dedicated to promoting health and well-being through exercise. Steven is an avid exercise and sports-goer who spends most of his spare time playing soccer, basketball or strength training. He is passionate about helping people improve their well-being and push their limits through exercise and coaching. A smiling character that can trick you into thinking you’ll be getting nothing but a light session, don’t be fooled, and great ready to work hard.
- Acute & chronic injury management
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Cardiac health
- Metabolic health & diabetes management
- Athletic skill performance
- Strength Training
There is no one size fits all approach. Everyone’s body, mind and goals are different. Making a personalised plan that someone can adhere to and enjoy is the best way to assist my clients in achieving their goals and improving their overall well-being.
education, experience & achievements
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- MSc in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Certificate in III and IV Fitness
- Diploma in Sports Development
- 20 + years of soccer experience
- 10 + years of strength and conditioning training
3 fun facts
- My favourite way to spend my spare time is with my family and friends
- I am cheeky and love a laugh
- I love to play sports
WATCH THEIR STORY
See what their clients have to say.
PT Client Reviews
Ready to get started?
Get a free session as well as a full assessment
"*" indicates required fields