El Mehdi As Salih
‘What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.’
– Jay Cutler, Pro-Bodybuilder and four-time Mr Olympia
Strength training helped Mehdi become a more confident person across all areas of his life – now his passion is supporting others to become more confident through training.
Mehdi loves everything strength training. He originally fell in love with the practice after seeking more confidence himself. Through training on a regular and consistent basis, he started to see progress in his strength, physical changes in the mirror, and a greater self-belief when tackling challenging tasks. His positive outcomes led him to want to share this confidence and joy with others.
His aim is to make strength training more accessible to everyone. He knows results are best achieved from taking a whole-lifestyle approach – building a lifestyle of healthy habits including regular physical activity, resistance training, eating a wide variety of nutritious foods, engaging in meaningful activities and having strong social connections.
- Strength & Toning
- Muscle Building
- Fat Loss
- Lifestyle Changes
- Injury Rehabilitation
I don’t believe in cookie-cutter approaches, but rather developing habits that will sustain long-term success. To that end, I undertake a comprehensive assessment process with all my clients, designed to maximise their results.
education, experience & achievements
- International Certificates III & IV in Fitness
- Training Program Designer
- Currently Studying International Diploma in Fitness
- Amateur Competitive Boxing Background
3 fun facts
- I was once VERY skinny. I’m now feeling the strongest I’ve ever been, at a much heavier, yet fit and healthy 96kg.
- When I was growing up, my brother and I were speaking three languages to communicate with my parents: French, Arabic and Italian.
- I used to be an office worker for 12 years. I moved to five different countries in three different continents and it was an incredible experience; when I moved to Australia six years ago, I said “I wanna live here!” That’s when I career shifted to a Coach and Fitness Instructor.
WATCH THEIR STORY
See what their clients have to say.
PT Client Reviews
“Mehdi is a very knowledgeable and patient Personal Trainer. He takes his time to clearly outline the structure of his training and has taught me so much and improved my training even more than I could of hoped for.
Besides being an amazing Personal Trainer, he is genuinely a great person, and I look forward to our sessions every week. There is not one bad thing I can say about the service I have received from Mehdi.
He is attentive and focused on me achieving my goals and helps push me to my limit. I am beyond happy with him.”
“Medhi has exceeded my expectations of a Personal Trainer. He is a terrific Coach. He knows his stuff; he’d challenge me when I needed to be pushed, was supportive and encouraging and made my sessions fun.
Quite simply, he’s the best trainer I’ve ever worked with and I sincerely thank him for everything.”
“Mehdi is a tough-loving, fun Personal Trainer! He’s taught me how to move around the gym confidently and safely, while pushing me to achieve my goal of becoming strong.
My program fits in with my busy work and student life and helps me maintain good mental and physical health.”
“Medhi and I have been training together for over two years. He has provided really good support, keeping me fit through the pandemic and beyond. His good energy always makes me want to train and it’s really helped my strength, overall fitness and peace of mind.
I highly recommend him!”
Ready to get started?
Get a free session as well as a full assessment
"*" indicates required fields