“The only way to permanently install a new habit is to drive so much energy to it so that the old one slips away like an unwelcome home guest.”
– Robin Sharma
Dilawar (DK) is a mindset guru, who will build your strength and confidence, and inspire you in the kitchen.
ABOUT DILAWAR (DK)
Dilawar (DK) decided to become a personal trainer after six years of strength and hypertrophy training and thousands of hours spent in the kitchen making macro-friendly recipes. DK’s love of food comes from his cultural background as a Pakistani, and his passion for helping others build confidence and get insanely strong comes from geeking out on strength and hypertrophy textbooks. Whether you just want to learn the fundamentals of training while getting strong in the process, or you also want to throw on an apron and get in on his flexible approach to nutrition, DK will cover all bases, while also putting a big smile on your face.
- Strength and Hypertrophy
As much as I preach to my clients to do the hard stuff first, I believe that, to be successful, you need to get skilled in two things: “adaptability” and “sustainability”. If you can’t adapt to the changes life throws at you, then you will make decisions with your ego – same goes in the gym. Secondly, it’s all about sustainability; if you practice something that you can’t sustain, there’s a high probability of you returning to your base self. Mix these two, and you have a beautiful recipe for gains that will continue to surprise you.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Cert III & IV in Fitness, Vast Academy
- Certified L2 Precision Nutrition Master Coach
- Certified L2 Layne Norton Nutrition Coach
- Strength Oreb Level 3 Certified
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Economic Major)
3 FUN FACTS
- I was a stockbroker In Australia’s leading equity firm, but I quit at age 26 to make something more of myself, adding value for others. I swapped the suit for gym gear.
- Growing up, I always wanted to be a model for high-end fashion companies. I used my online fashion blogging skills in 2019 to market myself and cat-walked the biggest runway show in Pakistan twice, with no modelling experience. I also chilled with some big celebrities for a week. Extraordinary experiences like that are the ones to remember.
- I started a clothing line from scratch in 4 months, without knowing anything about the industry. I failed to scale due to logistics issues, but made 12 new uni-sex shirts from scratch. I walked away with a crazy amount of learnings and a lot of cool clothes.
WATCH THEIR STORY
See what their clients have to say.
PT Client Reviews
“Super-friendly and positive attitude. Dedicated to coaching. I enjoy that you take the time to explain movements and what part of the body it targets. In many instances, I questioned myself about what I did to deserve a personal trainer like DK. Working with you has been an eye-opener in so many ways, and I certainly believe you are one of the best humans I have met in the industry. Your knowledge, bubbly personality and way of explaining complicated methods are the best I have come across from an Educator/Coach. Keep doing you, legend.”
“My personal training sessions are the highlights of my week. I look forward to these sessions not only because I am moving and improving myself each day, but I feel very supported! Thank you for always being conscious and encouraging with me, my ‘quirks’ (aka fear of crowds, which is improving thanks to you), and my general mindset and confidence. You’re a walking encyclopedia full of different kinds of knowledge, and I enjoy learning and laughing simultaneously. I’m very thankful for this! It is crazy to see how your program has efficiently and effectively driven my results despite my terrible coaching experience pre-signing up. Love your work, DK – keep doing you :-).”
“I was soo daunted about the personal training process and thought about it 100 times pre-sign up. Six months in and I am just taken away by how well you have made me execute on my initial goals. This is by far the most confident I have felt in my physique and general health. I absolutely loved how every session I have gotten to learn, and ace my mindset, nutrition and training. DK, I am beyond grateful to have you as my coach. You have changed the way I look at strength training and deal with my nutrition day to day. Plus your personality just tops it all. I wouldn’t change a thing about your coaching – just don’t dog me when you become famous, hehe.”
Ready to get started?
Get a free session as well as a full assessment
"*" indicates required fields